Thursday, September 18, 2008

Liberal Values--Up Intermittently

The main blog seems to come back for a while and then go down again (twice causing me to lose posts I was working on when I thought it was working). The hosting company is still having problems and is way behind on answering support tickets so I have no idea how long this will be going on for. At present it is down, but it has been available intermittently for much of the day.

Posting has been lighter due to this and I will continue to copy completed posts here until everything is fixed. I'm also pretty booked up this afternoon, going into evening, and will only post much new material if the main blog is working. If not, I will probably begin posting new material here later this evening and copy them to the main blog when it is back up.